The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage sale

G

Staff member
Evo 3 hood vents. Sold.

image.png

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Mint greddy turbo timer. Includes e39a specific plug and play harness and power harness. Sold. $50.00. Pm me for paypal info. >> click

timer2.jpg

timer3.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
E39a specific bride seat rails. $100 each. Pm me for paypal info.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Hard to find Cusco fiberglass hood. Feeler.

gran_ms_2013_img600x450_14107939543bkc8t6368.jpg

gran_ms_2013_img600x450_1410793954bhm6dd6368.jpg

pot

Staff member
All right, this thread is getting ridiculous now. I'm half expecting an ARC titanium turbo back exhaust to pop up next. Please keep these goodies coming G /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

By the way, is this hood CONUS?

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Quoting pot:
All right, this thread is getting ridiculous now. I'm half expecting an ARC titanium turbo back exhaust next to pop up next. Please keep these goodies coming G /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

By the way, is this hood CONUS?

No, it's currently on Yahoo.jp. It's sourced from there just like most of the other stuff he sells here (price marked up of course). ---> click

I'm assuming G is putting out a feeler on this hood so he knows whether to bid and front the cost of the hood and shipping or to pass.

Based on the pics, I'd pass...

Not trying to sh*t up his thread, but the items here are available to anyone for less than G is asking in most cases. Shipping from JP isn't that bad, I can speak from experience. Google Yahoo.jp and browse around. You'd be surprised how many cheap "rare" items you can find. This kind of sh*t is only rare here in the states. Where do you guys think I sourced my Euro grille? It wasn't Ebay, I'll tell you that.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Yep, I saw that one too ...

mitsuturbo

I just saw the rails and hood. I assumed he was trying to sell this stuff overseas as well. Because it's not okay to sell sh*t you don't own or have in your possession here. I believe it's against the rules, no?

G

Staff member
Freight from jp will be at least $500-600. Feeler because i'm not buying it unless I have a solid purchaser. If you sleep on this hood, chances are it will be gone forever. I'm offering my services so someone here who would not know how to buy this hood or have access to it has a chance to buy it before it's gone forever. I have many other sources for parts in jp and I see stuff everyday that i just let slip through the cracks because I know the average buyer will not want to pay the price after freight is added. Everything else in my garage sale is in my possession. Good luck getting items I have fs cheaper. You're not accounting for freight. My prices include the freight from jp which is not free. Moreover good luck finding discontinued mmna and jdm amg parts on yahoo.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Quoting mitsuturbo:
Also, I want the left front project micro brake line. Is the 40 bucks the shipped price?

$40 per corner shipped.

GSTwithPSI

Look, dude. I'm not knocking what you're doing here. I appreciate the fact that you offer items to the community that we couldn't get otherwise. You assume the risk, buy parts overseas and then resell them here. I get it.

Bullshit aside, let's call this what is is. You're a f***ing middle man. A middle man making a buck off the community here, when the community here could save that buck if they cut you out. Cutting you out means going straight to the source, which I posted up. This is no different from when I called out Abe, and you know how that went. Now, I know you are a long time member who's dependable, so I'm not implying you are screwing anyone. All I'm saying is that being the middle man and making a buck is just that...being a middle man and making a buck. No props for you IMO.

I've bought tons of parts from Yahoojp, and I know what shipping costs. Hell, I've seen most of the auctions you bought half of the sh*t in this thread from, and I KNOW what you have invested. So don't post here and act like you don't bump prices on the sh*t you sell to make a buck...all in the same breath talking about how shipping ain't free. C'mon G, I'm all for making a buck, but be honest about it and I can respect that.

G

Staff member
Greddy boost gauge. Mint condition. $50.00 shipped. Comes with greddy holder and greddy visor which is hard to find as a complete set. Color is a deep rich green. 0-22 psi. Pm me for paypal info. I have many more parts for sale, this is just the tip of the iceberg. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

greddy1.jpg

greddy.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
It's simple if you can't afford my prices don't buy it. My time, energy and resources are not free. If yours is free good for you, let me know how that works out for you. What I charge for my parts is up to me. If a potential buyer does not want to pay that much that's fine, no one is holding a gun to his head. I have tons of parts in queue from my stash that I want to eventually get out of my garage. Some of these parts I've had before you were even a member here. If you want to speculate on what parts cost, no problem. You're not revealing some uber secret. No sweat off my back. Furthermore i'm not asking or looking for props and freight is not free. Nor am I trying to earn your respect. Watch how the interest goes from 100 to zero as soon as $500-$600 in freight is mentioned. Hence feeler.

Last edited:

GSTwithPSI

Quoting G:
Ralliart oil cap. $50.00

rall.jpg

Ralliart Oil cap ----> click

Bid now for 1500 Yen ($14 bucks). You can find them cheaper if you derp around a bit. Freight using a 3rd party shipper is about $12, maybe a bit less. Looks to me like your time and resources make up the majority of the item's price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I can do this for almost every one of your items. Like I said, you are just a middle man, making a buck off the community.

Quoting G:
Watch how the interest goes from 100 to zero as soon as $500-$600 in freight is mentioned. Hence feeler.

The interest probably went to zero because people can see ALL the pictures, and see that hood is a piece of sh*t. I'd be pissed if I paid for that hood plus $500-$600 shipping and that junk showed up at my door. I did you a favor. You're welcome.

If anyone is looking for something "rare", let me know and I'll look for it myself. However, I'll provide a link and instructions on how to buy, rather than charge for my time and resources. I think I've made my point. I'm done here.

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Brett, c'mon brother G's been around a bit -take it easy on him. He has the communities interest at heart. This may chear you up a bit Devil Dog, I'm headed to Quantico next week to assist your fellow Devil Dogs. You gonna be in town?

jnava

Staff member
This makes me wonder. Did the Blitz RVIT that i bought actually get broken or was that a complete lie?

G

Staff member
It's easy to ride my coat tails and look for similar parts. Go right ahead, work for free I don't care. Typical dsm mindset, always want everything for free. Quoting myself > "I'm not looking for props or respect from you". For some reason you think I am. I don't even know who you are or care. Moreover don't be done here, I like your free bumps. I'll tell you what, every time you give me a "middleman" bump i'll post a new item fs. Deal? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
We'll see who runs out of parts first. Me? Or you riding my coat tails with your links. Talk about trolling sheesh, start your own thread about your services. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts