The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front and Rear LSD Diffs

362Ryan

I have a New in box QFE-QDH8B Quaife ATB Helical Limited-Slip Differential (Front): Mitsubishi Eclipse 90-99 AWD and an used Evo-3 plate type LSD for the rear.
Looking for $800 plus shipping for the pair.

Last edited:

89Patches

I'd love to get that front quaife off you, too bad the exchange rate is so sh*t. GLWS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

362Ryan

Location is Poulsbo WA
The Quaife hasn't been opened yet the rear diff I can post a few pics tomorrow.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
$1355 from Ziggy, for the QDH8B, plus speedo, bearings, shims, and shipping.

Freakin' deal of the century here guys!!!!!!!

362Ryan

I am tossing the rear diff in for the price it costs to ship it to sweeten the deal as is.

bradrs

Quoting 362Ryan:
I am tossing the rear diff in for the price it costs to ship it to sweeten the deal as is.

I guess that'll teach me to read this section more than once a week. Never saw this until it was sold. That was a great deal!

fourforty

i really wanted to buy that but that would have been my entire paycheck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned