The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS...FP HTA68 and MHI B16g and other goodies

BPU925

goin thru my garage and trying to clean out some stuff.....i have a blown FP HTA 68 turbo.....with it blown i ran an 11.8 in my gsx.....i highly recomend getting it rebuilt which i bellive is only 4-5 hundred bucks from FP....give or take....askin 200 shipped

also have a big16g....unknown mileage, little shaft play but nothing crazy......came off my GVR4 yesterday....has boosted fine always, comes with 1g o2 housing and good o2 sensor....250 shipped

i also have a ACT 2600 PP...used....i dont have a pic at the moment but can post one if u need it....65 shipped

and last i have 2 heads...one blown thats no good but has like 14 good valves...other has bent valves.....u can make a good head out of both....75 for both...local pick up only

BPU925

yea man shouldnt be an issue....i can box it up today and have it out for u tomorrow

BPU925

Both turbos sold....thanks for lookin guys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned