The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FP Green 73 HTA bolt on

NateCrisman

Pics, info, online order: http://performancepartout.com/fp-dsm-green-73hta-turbocharger/

Just parted out a 91 GSX Eclipse that had this "very new looking" FP green HTA 73 turbo. All good threads, no damage, mint compressor and turbine wheels. Internal wastegate w/ 22psi actuator. Includes FP oil feed line and oil drain line.

Know how you GVR4 guys love these bolt on blowers....this guy is good for 54lb/min...enough oxy to get your GVR4 brick into the 10's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P1140925__64843.1457665999.1280.1280.jpg

P1140923__79032.1457666004.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

kerry92gvr4

Just purchased this turbo and a set of 1050cc injectors to go with it.. can't wait

NateCrisman

COOL. glad to see it going to a GVR4 guy, rather than some random DSM-er. I saw it sold via website, and sometimes I get nervous on big $ credit car buys off my website, cause every so often "stolen credit card BS"....but I trust everyone on this GVR4 forum. tight group of guys.

thanks for the order....hope this makes your car "stupid fast" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

kerry92gvr4

Used my credit card to get the rewards points lol. I think with that turbo and some of the other things I have that I should be able to make some decent power once I find me dsm link . I need to make a sell add, I got a lot of goodies that I don't need that will get me the money for my link

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned