The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Fidanza, ford 8.8, 3 bolt LSD axles, 14B, t-case, intercooler, foglights, etc...

1941Galant

Fidanza Aluminum flywheel. Step height is within spec. It comes with longer flywheel bolts and the AWD plate. $70

Stock 3 bolt LSD axles. Appear to be in good shape. $50

14B turbo off of #1414. Around 143k miles, it spooled fine, but the exhaust housing is cracked. Some side to side play, I cannot detect any in and out play. $50

22 Spline transfer case also out of #1414. Around 145k miles, it worked fine. All aluminum housing - $75

Spearco AWIC Intercooler. I bought for a project years ago, but have no use for it. It appears to be in decent shape. 3" inlet/outlet $300

Stock foglights w/ brackets. Good condition $90

Evo rear seats, a little dusty but otherwise good condition $50

1g Blow off valve, uncrushed $50

Injector resistor pack $20

Fuel pump relay $20

Knock off tial BOV, seemed to work fine $40

Ford 8.8 rear axle, 2.73 gears, LSD, disc brakes, 4 link brackets, needs seals $150

4 lug wheels, can't remember the make, look good on VR4. Need tires $250

5 lug borbet wheels, kind of old school. 5x114.3, unsure of width or offset. came off of talon. They also need tires $200

Stock unmolested cylinder head. 143k miles, came off of #1414, and is in decent shape. I needed a few valve locks for the upgraded head that I put installed on #1414. $200

Not pictured are a full set of interior door handles without peeling chrome - $40

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned