The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: "feeler" white,344/2000, 13k

galant344

I am jealous. I miss that car. I brought it to Illinois from Virginia had it 12 years then sold it to Andy due to lack of space. good luck keep her in great shape!!

vr344

I have a few questions please send me a message. I tried to send one to you but I am a new member so it will not allow me to message you

Ryan

galant344

My dad was the 2nd owner of this vehicle. The Va owner. Sold it in either '05 or '06 to the Chicago area. Glad to see she is still running.
I was the one that flew to VA and brought it back to Chicago. I had it 12 years. I had installed a fully build engine and head, built trans, larger turbo. it was a headache and a joy owning it for so long. it is still in pretty good shape. I never had it out in the snow so it stayed in pretty much the same shape as the day I bought it. I just treated some rust that was around the sunroof when I got it. I wish I still had the car :cry:

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned