The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: evo 3 inter cooler sprayer 25.00!

3rdstrikedsm

I had sold this to a forum member a while back and he said he never got it so I refunded him his $$ and now yesterday I got it back in the mail with a sticker that said undeliverable address so back up for sale.

25 shipped in the lower USA.

theevozero

LOL, I see. I do live in a house with an address....

3rdstrikedsm

was that you that bought it? it says usps tried twice but to no avl:( not sure where they screwed up.

3rdstrikedsm

bump easy install and can be hooked in to your washer for the windshield and has a wide spray pattern just for a fmic the size of any evo stock front mount.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts