The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ECMLINK V3 Full-1g dsm

jnava

Staff member
Let me know if your interested. $450+paypal and shipping.

20120831_172503.jpg

20120831_172431.jpg

20120831_172412.jpg

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
I'm unable to answer that question. I'm not aware if it were to work with JDM vehicles. I know they make them for EVO1-3 but otherwise, I would be providing false info. Guys, can anyone provide any technical assistance with this particular question?

JNR

I'd suggest asking the vendor who makes these.

jnava

Staff member
JNR you right, I would highly suggest speaking with Tom Dorris for that question, he would definitely have a better response.

VR4Scott

Is this for link only or includes the ecu?

jnava

Staff member
The ecu is not included, I have an eprom chip that can sustain my mods for the meanwhile. I will need the ecu to keep my car as a daily.

JNR

I went on their website to check these things out (have read about them, but never looked into them) and it seemed like a neat thing to have for tuning and such; some good videos on the site to help out the understanding on what it does and how it works, fwiw. Does it act like a chip burner, so to speak, with a software program then, to make the adjustments vs. having to burn a chip each time? I take it this would be similar to having a standalone ECU in a way then.

Good luck with the sale and wouldn't mind looking into something like this some day. Now that Jeff no longer makes chips, this would a great piece for somebody to really dial in their car.

jnava

Staff member
Good question Ronny,
Why would I have a new V3 cable? What happens is when you use link, your definitely in or out of the car. There is a small communication box on the cable that holds some vital circuit boards and other transistors. Of course they are protected within a hard semi-transparent plastic. This my friend, does not stop stupid from happening. Always make sure you cable is not inside your door jam. If so, you end up buying a new one after various failures to connect with v3. #2 for me.

jnava

Staff member
Not longer for sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned