The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: DMS 50MM Rally/Tarmac Coilovers

dc_style

I have a set of working DMS 50mm Rally/Tarmac coilovers off a former Talon Rally car here in MN. I had them on my car but I just couldn't get the ride height I wanted, these drop maybe 1 inch lower than stock and can be raise around 4". This suspension could take huge jumps, when I drove on it, the potholes were hardly noticeable. These retail for quite bit, I know they're dirty but they're fully functional. They were on a rally car after all. Retail for about $4800 brand new. Asking for 1295 OR BEST OFFER. I work at the airport so I'll do air freight for %75 percent off, cheaper than ground shipping). I really wanted to rock these for the winter but I could use the cash to get some tuning done. Thanks for your interest.

What it looked like lowered all the way.

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

Last edited:

GSNT

I told ya they wouldn't lower your Galant enough! I wish I still had my white talon on snow tires. I would straight up raise it 4" and somehow weld a snow plow to the front.

dc_style

definitely feel free to make an offer, at this point i just want to fund my dyno tune and small maintenance. thanks guys!

chach161

Thanks so much for selling these at a great price. I am getting closer and closer to have everything to build a rally car. Here is the shell I am buying to build this Rally Galant VR-4:
Rally car I am buying that these are going on!
I never thought I would be able to afford the best Rally suspension anytime soon but now I am getting it! Really STOKED! RALLY GALANT VR-4!!
I will have to create a build page and try to include lots of pics.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned