The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant Vr-4 Shift knob buy is over and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIV4PSI

theCman02 is Chris

thecman02

Sorry about that..... walked away from my computer while filling out my post and forgot to include info. It would probably be a good idea to PM any guys that haven't payed yet.

birdman24

^ Agreed, a pm to those guys that haven't paid for shipping would help speed this up. I just happen to stumble across this because the forum is my homepage and it was the first for sale post.

-Terence

Payment sent!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Racah15

Paid and shipped:
Fish
Galantvr4559
460GVR4
GHETTOSwing
ducttapeguy
transparentdsm
GSX_TC
cupajoe
EfiniX
InitialDvr4

Need shipping info:
LordAthey
thecman02
gtproto
birdman24
Joeytreida
Will PM everyone on the shipping needed list by tonight if no reply. If I get addresses from people tonight or tomorrow, or monday morning, I will ship monday. This is also the time to pay for those of you that havent.

EfiniX

Tits! I've been waiting to install my leather boot. This is awesome. Thanks again. I'll post photos here when it arrives.

C

Racah15

Please do!

And remember guys, please post pics and/or feedback in the forum you find appropriate (Goodguys/badguys). I do appreciate your guy's patience, and it will be rewarded once you see these knobs in person!

GSX_TC

It might take me a while but I'll eventually post a pic of the knob and the leather boot I got once I get around to getting that done.

EfiniX

And the big reveal...

IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

THANKS!

birdman24

Has the next batch of knobs been mailed yet?

P.S. Not trying to be a bother, just really anxious and wishing I would have known that you didn't have my address so it could been sent out with the first batch.

GSX_TC

got mine just now!

Racah15

Uh.... Oops.. I made a mistake. I accidentally sent you cupajoes knob, instead of yours! So he got yours... I just noticed this looking at the pics...
I apologize about that.. let me know if you guys need me to fix this. I guess all it would involve is sending your guy's knobs back, unless you're both cool with keeping each others. They are the same LED and leather wise, but cupajoe doesn't have the rectangular surround whiles GSX_TCs does. I apolgize again, I mixed up the labels I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

P.S. Yes, second batch shipped

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I'm happy with mine If he is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts