The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Custom Galant Vr-4 Shift knob buy is over and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racah15

No sir, they will only be sent back to get the bases removed and modified. The knobs themselves will be the same. I just used that time frame as an exaggeration because of how long they took to actually arrive

prove_it

So, when are you starting round two group buy on knobs?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EfiniX

I've got a drill press and a dremel so no worries for me. Go ahead and ship mine!

Quoting Racah15:
No sir, they will only be sent back to get the bases removed and modified. The knobs themselves will be the same. I just used that time frame as an exaggeration because of how long they took to actually arrive

thecman02

I'll take mine as is. I have a good friend that works at a machine shop :)

JamesFoster

If anyone doesn't want theirs, I'll take it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cupajoe

I'll take mine as is.

TurboTurtle

If anyone wants a refund i got your payment right here!!!! haha seriously though. Im mad i didnt see this months ago. If anyone backs out ill take one

birdman24

Whats the final word on these, are they being shipped out to the owners or back to the manufacture?

Terence

SiennaLover69

Quoting 240essex:
If anyone wants a refund i got your payment right here!!!! haha seriously though. Im mad i didnt see this months ago. If anyone backs out ill take one

^^^This!! If anyone doesn't want theirs ill take one too lol, these are awesome!

Racah15

Looks like majority rules. I guess these are getting shipped out no modification.

I'm going to USPS today and seeing if I can get shipping materials and such. Then once I get a price for shipping, you guys can send the payment to my personal paypal and I can get these shipped out.

Do not send any payment yet, I need to calculate everything and double verify the knobs are correct. Some came out of the packaging so I need to verify LED color, etc, etc.

Thanks

GSX_TC

Sounds good. After you calculate the shipping cost, will you be posting it here or sending each of us pm's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned