The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: candy blue powder coated valve cover

3rdstrikedsm

120 shipped has 2 minor issues but nothing major at all-1 the pcv hard line has been cut down to a straight not a 90 degree elbow 2- there is one spark plug cover bolt hole that chipped as can be seen in the pic but neither can be seen when bolted up just figured I would mention it which is why my price is lower than the other vc I have posted in this section.

This is a 2 stage powder coat for the added depth and wet

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Includes oil cap now for free!

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

final price drop to 100 shipped!

jeverts

If it has -8 for a catch can I would just pick this up from you. You could keep the oil cap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

3rdstrikedsm

I could do that but its an additional 60.00 service.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned