The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Brand New BC Coilovers VR4 $800 shipped

rexwagon1909

Guys just trying to gauge interest if anyone is interested in a set of BCCoilvers. They are on my car have zero miles, car was being built, I am thinking of just going to stock style suspension to a more stock style suspension. I paid $995 for them. I would want $800 Shipped buyer pays fees. You can PM me or text 3044449438

Last edited:

rexwagon1909

With fees and shipping it's over $100 off (total is $885). Plus shipping will be fast, I waited 3 weeks to get mine in. I think it's a fair deal but if someone doesn't think so make me an offer.

rexwagon1909

If you check my build thread click
You can see pics, the car is still not completed. To verify miles I can say is my word and my rep as a seller. They are dusty from sitting there but no wear whatso ever.

strokin4dr

Do you know what the spring rates are on these? I know BC changed them recently on the newer sets.

rexwagon1909

These are still available. I will have to look at the owners manaual and see if it shows the spring rates. I think I am going to just remove these off the car this weekend so everyone can have new pics lol. The way they look in the build thread is exact same just a little dusty lol. I will post new ones hopefully ok later than tomorrow

rexwagon1909

I came to the conclusion the other day that' I'm actually going to remove everything I can on car and swap into a 2g shell. Eventually I will shell the car as a shell as well.

presterone

I hav these 6k frnt 5k rear. They came with 10k front 8k rear I think I bought them a year ago they are pretty good. Haven't done more than autocross with the car but I imagine they will do alright at the track.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned