The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: BC Coilovers, brand new in box .

JamesFoster

I bought these last year for #852/2k and sold the car before ever putting them on. They've been sitting in the box in my garage because I wasn't sure if I was gonna get another VR4 or not. No point in keeping them any longer. I think I paid 950 shipped. $900 picked up sounds fair to me? If I have to ship them I'll be taking a bigger loss, so hopefully someone local wants them.

Last edited:

manikbastrd

I wish you posted this two months ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

IncorpoRatedX

dammit james, this is pretty tempting.

LIV4PSI

Josh, you could probably buy them from Bob Dole for $900 plus shipping. Only locals will be saving money

DavsR

Are these all four corners? Does it include camber plates?

ApexHunter

Yeah, all four. All of which come with upper mounts. Camber adjustment in the front. (If offered, that feature is always exclusive to struts, regardless of manufacturer/model. GVR4's have conventional shocks in the rear).

Here's some more detail of what the tops of these bad boys looks like, courtesy of Mike V /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IMG_7025_zps9aa588e4.jpg

Last edited:

Fiascoxl

I'll add that this will save a lot of turn around, no complaints here just patiently waiting for my BC RM's to come in! GLWS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JondoeVR4

Very nice...I still want these, as soon as my $ comes in. Been debating on what suspension to run since mines rusted, coilover seem to be the most cost effective in my case. *Sigh* we shall see.

JamesFoster

Quoting DavsR:
Are these all four corners? Does it include camber plates?

Yes, as Apexhunter stated, all 4 corners with camber plates up front.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned