The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Brand new aluminum radiator ...PRICE DROP

curtis

Aluminum core painted black direct replacement with plastic tanks.
Still has all caps on inlet and outlet as well as the auto cooler lines that 99% of us done need. No sending unit or cap but has drain plug.
Also included is the threaded insert nut deals that drop into the slots to mount the fans.

$100 Shipped Fed ex>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PRICE DROP TO $80 Shipped Fed ex

Paypal is [email protected]

White stuff is just paper stuck to it and to late to be running the air compressor.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Lol judging by the pics of it, im gonna say its safe to say that it is NOT new anymore, but i could be wrong who knows

Last edited:

desant78

I think its new. The weird stuff on the second picture top left seems to be packing foam that is left from removing from box.

curtis

Quoting GSX_TC:
Lol judging by the pics of it, im gonna say its safe to say that it is NOT new anymore, but i could be wrong who knows

YEA your wrong, but Marines have low eye standards to get in so I'll let it pass..That or its all the saltpeter they fed you on the island. You know you can quit sprinkling it on your food now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

img.php

Radiator is brand farking new never ever never never ever ever installed and just taken out of the box because the box got wet and went to crap. Just has paper stuck to it that was wet then dried I didn't want to be making a bunch of noise when my daughter was studying by using the air hose and running the compressor to blow it off.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Ahh So soddy Soo soddy (says in Japanese accent)

GSX_TC

Yes Sir

curtis

Awaiting payment so consider its sold.

curtis

Payment never came...First $80 paypaled to me gets it shipped fed ex.

I'm highly interested. Also you never stated if this is for a dsm or gvr4? Also what brand? TIA!

curtis

Its for a VR4 notice the fill cap. Brand, who knows will call it brand "new". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

alansupra94

I would be all over this if I wasn't going with a 1/2 sized Radiator come spring

i bought it but turned out i didnt need it...send me an email or PM if you want it. It is still in the box he sent it to me in

Chicago1

Crap I just bought some stuff for the vette an hour ago so no money untill next Thursday night. Looking into a EVo3 one also. If you have it next week I may take it if I don't get the info on the evo3 one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned