The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Brand New 511 Tactical Duty Flashlight **SOLD**

spooling92vr4

for all the cops and flashlight buffs on here, last year I bought this 511 UC3.400 "light for life" flashlight, I needed something new and figured this would be a good deal, It really is an amazing light, it fully charges in 90 seconds, and has different modes, strobe, high intensity, and regular. What I didnt realize is how big this thing is, when I got this sucker in the mail I saw it really is a Duty size flashlight, like a big maglite size. Anyway long story short I ended up buying the smaller version which I use in the field. my loss can be someones gain, I paid 130.00 last year. This thing is BRAND SPANKIN NEW, in the box and all never ever used. im asking 90 bucks shipped OBO. Read more about the flashlight Here and some pictures

SOLD THANKS PAUL.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

bump for you, 5.11 tactical and Surefire are good products. These things do save lives and its a great deal and not a bad idea to have one in the glovebox or on hand in any situation.

cheekychimp

l'd like to take this, it would be ideal for work. Would you be willing to ship to Hong Kong? If so I can send payment but you'll need to add something for international shipping. I'll PM you my address and send you the full amount once you know shipping. Is that okay?

Paul

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned