The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Brand New Olympic Arms AR-15

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW OLYMPIC ARMS AR-15

Price: $800
Manufacturer: Olympic Arms
Caliber: 223/5.56 NATO
Action: Semi-automatic
Firearm Type: Rifle

Hi, I have a brand new Olympic Arms AR-15 Carbine for sale. It has never been fired. It has a Magpul hand guard, Ergo Pistol grip and a magpul trigger guard. It also comes with a LMT front sight and Daniel Defense rear sight. It comes with the factory hard case and one magazine. THE BOLT CARRIER GROUP IS NOT INCLUDED. I also have an aimpoint comp m2 with mount that I can add for an added cost

I am willing to sell the upper seperately for $400. brand new Oly Arms Carbine length 5.56 upper with same plane railed gas block and railed flattop receiver for sale. The bolt carrier group is not included but it comes with a magpul carbine hand guard as well as the standard hand guard and charging handle. I also have an LMT front sight and Daniel defense rear sight package that I can include for the right price

Forged flat top with picatinny rail, same sight plane railed gas block, 16" button riffled, 4140 chromemoly steel barrel, 1x9 twist. A2 suppressor.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts