The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Black top CAS

strokin4dr

Black top cas.
75 shipped to you

strokin4dr

2 gone, 1 left.
$75 shipped.

CutlassJim

Don't post this on the Link forums. I had one up there for $80 shipped and I got 3 PM's telling me I was an asshole (I already know that) for trying to rip people off by selling it so high.

P.S. I still have said black top CAS.

strokin4dr

Thanks for the tip. If someone doesn't like the price though, then don't buy. Easy as that. I have sold quite a few of these over the years, and never for less than $70 shipped a pop. If my parts don't sell, oh well. Most stuff I list up here is to help others find what they may need, not because I am supporting my family with the profit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
I think my asking prices are pretty fair for the few parts I list.
With that said....
Last one left, $75 shipped to you for one minty fresh black top CAS!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned