The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Another awd ABS delete setup $80 shipped

thedsmguy

Not on the computer I'm on right now. Its a simple 4 lines and proportioning valve tho. I've sold quite a few sets and installed a few in dsm/gvr4 cars as well. Everything you will need.

Lancer99

So I just want to know whats the better benefits for non-abs use? Better braking? Saving weight, but it cant be that much?

SmoothCustomer

Quoting Lancer99:
So I just want to know whats the better benefits for non-abs use? Better braking? Saving weight, but it cant be that much?

Lighter and a lot of people (myself included) consider the stock abs system to be unreliable, often causing accidents rather than preventing them. That being said remove at your own risk.

thedsmguy

I picked up another abs delete setup, Its from a FWD car and I know there is a tiny difference but it will still work and I'm guessing 99% of people would never tell any difference.

Anyways. I'll ship this out to gvr4 members for $80

BPU925

hey guy....can u use one out of a dsm?...or does it have to be out of a galant?

thedsmguy

I have a set from a DSM in my VR4.

There is a write up on the differences between fwd and awd somewhere on the internet, but its not much of a difference.

They are physically the same, it has to do with brake bias. I've never noticed anything with mine.

thedsmguy

Now that that transaction has cleared, I wanted to let everyone know I found another one. This one is from a 90 DSM and FWD. But it it fits in a Galant correctly. Same kit I have in my own gvr4.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned