The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AMG Replica Smooth sides and Grill $400 shipped

raptorWagon

I know I've said I wouldn't get rid of any of my amg stuff, but I have a project I need to finish and these are just sitting around.
$400 shipped for everything (sides, grill, dog legs, sideskirts).
]

Last edited by a moderator:

381gvr4

How do these attach? If I remember correctly the backs are hollow, is that correct? Are they suppose to go over the existing or "face" attached?

Thanks in advance, Russ

Diego

^ pull the old cladding off, put replica in place with the existing plastic push thingy(sorry the real name escapes me) double sided 3m tape, please don't tape the bottom of the panels or it will hold water and create rust.

Diego

strokin4dr

I don't believe the replicas have the mounting provisions with tabs that the OEM panels use. OP, can you clear this up?

raptorWagon

I stand corrected, I thought they were, but I just verified at least on the dog legs that strokin4dr is correct. They would have to be molded on.

Last edited by a moderator:

QnzMostWanted

molding tape should do the trick, thats how i installed my gvr4 sides

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned