The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Alpine 8" slot port w/ type r sub and Alpine m300 amp 200.00!

3rdstrikedsm

Fits in small spaces very well such as the evo trunk or any other small space for that matter and sounds like a much bigger sub due to the slot port design.
I priced this stupid cheap as this is 3 weeks old and used less than 5 times before I sold the car I had it in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif cost me well over 300 for this set up but no longer have a use for it and need the space back in my garage so priced to move at my lowest price!
Will fit well in small truck cabs as well.

Willing to ship if you either send as a gift or pay the fees plus actual shipping.

Txt 352-409-6078 for more info or pics

Last edited:

Boost4U

What are the box dimensions? might be interested.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

12x10x25 and 1/2 It was built to JL audio exact specs for the slot port design.

Boost4U

pm me your paypal info and a quote shipped to 23664

3rdstrikedsm

Going on craigslist now as lots of people claim they want it but nobody has come through yet.

I sill have the Alpine box the sub came in, It's that new!

3rdstrikedsm

NOT SURE WHAT DRAWS THE FLAKES TO THIS BUT A TOTAL OF 5 PEOPLE SAY THEY WANTED THIS AND ALL FIVE FLAKED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Bump looking for a serious buyer looking for a sweet deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rdstrikedsm

I have well more in to the box than my asking price and is still new as I have the Alpine box it came in yet and it's like getting the amp for free!
You could not replicate this for any where close to my price which is very firm btw.

3rdstrikedsm

I am posting it other places tonight and also I found a way to ship it fedex ground in the lower 48 for 50.00!

gvr4ever

What exact driver is that?

Worst case, you might have to sell the driver and amp separate and take a loss on the box. Ported is not a popular box alignment in a car environment.

3rdstrikedsm

I understand that but it all works so well together and was built for small areas so this is the best way to get great sound from a very confined area so I doubt there is much of a market for a sub this small without the box /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This is a great set up for people who want good sound and still want to go fast or retain the trunk area not for someone who wants mega bass but rather someone in to good sound quality but make no mistake it hits like a 10 or a 12 which that is what the slot port does (doubles the driver output sound).

3rdstrikedsm

It is all Alpine type r is just a line of sub they offer and the box was made to JL audio exact specs so if there is something you may disagree with about the design take it up with them not me but all I can say is this is the little engine that could you would just have to hear it in person but since it's not a big ghetto blaster box there is no real interest I see but someone that likes quality Alpine components and who does not have a lot of space will love this set up but not for kids that are of the mindset that bigger is better.

4orced4door

Much like that incredibly long sentence, the performance of this sub will leave you breathless.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts