The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 gvr4 #662/1k - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

icurunnin

I went to the muffler shop saturday and found a 14" bullet muffler that will go in place of the test pipe. I am happy with the way it sounds until it goes under full boost. The muffler should help that out.

G

Staff member
Please don't. Please let someone older buy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

icurunnin

he also said he was buying another for $8k cash so we will see how much his word means around here.
thats 2 gvr4's when he turns 18 for a whopping $13.5k cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

blacksheep

post pics of your fuel sending unit, that may sway some people to want to buy it. Those things get corrodded... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Edit - What kind of paint work does it need? Seems pretty decent in your pics...

Is it me or does the rear bumper sag somehow?

Last edited:

icurunnin

I dont see how any serious buyer would worry about the fuel pump assembly considering there is no rust or corrosion anywhere. BUT if for some reason thats the pic that has been holding buyers back, I my friend will paypal you $100 if it sells within a week of posting the pic.
the paint work was done by someone who didnt prep right. they did some bondo to the driver side door and repainted that area. he also re-clearcoated the whole car which didnt hold up. the original paint underneath looks way better.
Once the weather gets better around these woods (no rain) I am going to wash it up and post better pics of the car inside and out along with the paint work.

I am hoping racerX ends up buying it since he seems to be the most mature and serious of everyone who has inquired about it.
we will see though

blacksheep

Sorry man, you posted underbody pics etc, I figure it would be a selling point is all....I don't need you to send me money etc. Just trying to be helpful...

icurunnin

I said the fuel assembly thing jokingly. I wasnt trying to come across as an ass if you took it that way. sorry bout that.

RACER-X

and I will... I got just over $4900 now

your one lucky guy if you get it, i've been saving up, for one too but it looks like i wont sell my truck in time. darn maybe ill get the one in dallas if this one is gone.

RACER-X

Well really like to get my hands on CP's but that could take a while... besides this one is really nice, prob couldnt find a more honest seller, and Dallas isnt to far from me... more or less 7 hrs, besides that price is nice. I would have paid $7,000 for this car but dont tell him that.. shhhhhhh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Adorsey

although im a newbie..
i like reading these conversations between fellow members.
very nice car man. i hope to get one like this soon
post it in the showcase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nice. yeah there are like no gvr4 for sell in new mexico, closes ones are in texas and arizona so either way i have to travel.

RACER-X

O well, no biggie; easy come easy go. Guess I'll have to save up a few more months and buy one of these $7,000-$9,000 VR4's that other people dont want to fork over the money for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned