The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 GVR4 #501/1k - Fort Worth, Texas SOLD to ?????

icurunnin

some 1 buy this. will accpet paypal payment via credit card if you got it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

boostedinaz

Quoting boostedinaz:
any drivetrain issues?

icurunnin

Are you reffering to the fact that your boy Nick Rattz (4DSC) didnt mention it popped out of gear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif?? That kind of drivetrain issue?? Nope no problems. I adjusted the linkage after the solid brass bushings througout and its gravy!! thanks for askin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

number3

Take it to PM. If you are interested in this car use the PM. Thread locked.

steve

Thread cleaned up and unlocked. If it degenerates again it will be locked and both parties will be penalized.

icurunnin

$5500 without wheels (comes on stock wheels), FPR, Logger, injectors (not installed), and evo mani (not installed)

GVR4Doug

Man I wish I could see those pictures I will have to look when I get home. How much to ship to Germany?

Just kidding about the shipping I would take care of that part...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned