The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant VR4 PA $6900 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Best of luck. It seems that no one does, since mine's been for sale for 6 months or longer.

Good luck with the sale.

yea definitely seems like it, lol

well no big deal if i cant sell, just wish i could to get some extra cash for some house updating

Man I would really get your car! Cause you really did a nice job of keeping it looking nice and running but only if I had the money that you want for the car. But right now sad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif to say that its tuff times out there for me and practically everyone so its gonna be kinda hard to sell a older car (even a newer car for that matter) cuase to most people nowadays with the economy being shakey there trying to find something for cheap no matter what it is and sad to say again its messed up for people trying to sell stuff ,but hey what can you do!? So like I said before all I have at this time is 4500 and you can take what ever you want to take off you think will equal that amount to sell it for. But I think (if I work some serious OVertime) I can get $5000 but I will have to see....but again I hope some one comes and picks up this great car if I can't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6000 and its yours, cmon people help me get this out of my garage so i can move the truck in b4 winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned