The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant vr4 439/1000 $8,000.00 Portland OR

Brianawd

Pics of the Evo
Miles and what you want for it

dsmgst

2006 evo 9 with 23,XXX miles. have to double check for a positive number. bought the car with 13,8XX on it all stock november 2010. since then ive put quite a few bolt ons. i didnt go crazy with the car so i can keep it as my reliable DD, which it has been for me!

map rev3 IM
map rev3 Exhaust manifold
mil.spec 65mm TB
ets 3.5" fmic w/piping
tial q
map o2 eliminator DP
ets test pipe back (jdm)
fic 1250's
wally 255
AEM wbo2, boost, and oil
lowered on tanabe gf210's

tuning is done with mellon racing, not finished 100% but it runs strong on the 25lbs we are at now. stock turbo, stock cams, stock motor. since those pictures i got rid of the advans and replaced with rpf1's 17x8.5 235/45/17's with good tires. one of the pics you can notice the scratches on the lip, other than that the body is good. rear window needs to be re tinted as well. lmk if interested and you want more pictures.

Last edited:

Brianawd

What are thinking for price on the Evo? This may work as I'm looking at a 05 with 28k for 17.5k if yours is around that let me know.

dsmgst

i was thinking 19k

if you could send me some pictures of the galant and more specs with mileage etc that would be great! if you didnt notice i am in hawaii, stationed at schofield barracks. not in PA anymore

any rust on the galant?

Last edited:

Brianawd

Quote:
i was thinking 19k

Thats a little more than I want to pay. Plus the fact the car is in hawaii and shipping is around 1k. I can pick up a local car for 17.5 with 28k on it and lite mods

dsmgst

Well I can possibly work on the price if you can give me more info on the galant and some pictures that aren't 3 years old.

Brianawd

For the peole that asked to pics of the inside of the car. They are coming. I have just not had time. Going to get them taken in the text few days.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts