The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 AWD DSM auto engine harness and eprom TCU

89Mirageman

I have a complete engine harness pulled from a 92 AWD auto dsm. It's in really good shape but some of the plugs around the t-stat housing have spade connectors crimped on so I would change those out. And the 3 yellow plugs the tabs are broken so you have to unhook them with a screwdriver, again I would depin those and repair them before I swapped it in. MPI relay and injector resistor pack are included as well. I also have the TCU from the same car which is an eprom if that matters. Not sure of its condition, one of the caps looks like its leaking a little. Looking to get $50 for the harness (plus shipping) and $25 for the TCU (plus shipping) or $80 shipped for both. Paypal is [email protected]

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Bump, reduced again. $80 shipped for the harness and tcu /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

turbotom20g

Hey you still have that harness? If you my buddy will buy this no questions asked, let me know, thanks.

89Mirageman

Yeah man, its still here. You can either pm me here or on 4g61t.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts