The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '92 298/1000 Black, non-running $750, MD - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

i pm him first . i have proof. i pm'd him 1 minute after he posted it 4 sale. . i should get first dips and i will offer more than $750 bucks!!!!!! i also have proof i emailed him 4 times as soon as it came on . i have not once recieved a call.

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmtalontsi95

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif truly on the ball. I still haven't herd anything from him yet.

atc250r

Staff member
Please keep this on topic. If the seller says that the first person with cash in hand gets the car then that's the end of it. If someone is worried about not getting there "first" then why not offer to send him a non-refundable deposit via paypal?

how can i send him money, he will not talk to anyone or give paypal info, he has my email and #. i can gladly paypal him.

holeshotmoe

I was two blocks away at my other office on Tue and Wed. Wish I'd known cause I would have dropped by to have a look.

I couldn't get a camera so I don't have any additional pics.

To answer some questions:

VIN: JA3CX56U7NZ010106

Title is Rebuilt Salvage. The car passed carfax when I bought it. It was apparently totaled years before, but the insurance company at the time failed to properly list it. I found out awhile after I bought it by class action lawsuit letter in the mail. The title shows a lien but the lien has been paid off (release documents pending).

I never had any accidents in the car while I was driving it.

Paypal e-mail is [email protected]

I planned to be around all weekend but today I was volun-told to work on Sunday. I'm trying to get out of it but we'll see. I'll be around Saturday.

If you have questions, pm me Saturday. I've specifically set aside the time for being online Saturday morning, and I'll try to be online as much as I can in the afternoon.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned