The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 Delta, Ohio $6,000.00 OBO 4 New Pics!!

Car is OFFICALLY for sale again.

Sorry about the confusion...I had some turbo issues that are resolved now.

Is the title clean? any current problems with the car? any leaks? what was the issue with the turbo? how many miles are on the rebuild? did you do the 5-lug swap? can you post updated pictures

sorry, lots of questions

The turbo was blown. I had the 20g for 4 years and it was tired of running 20+ Psi for its entire life.

The rebuild has about 4000 miles on it. The Throttle body needs new seals or it needs replaced. The idle surges a bit. I checked for boost leaks and the throttle body is the culprate. Everything was done by me. i.e. ABS delete, 4ws delete, 5 lug swap...etc

As for the pictures, I posted some from my phone. They are marginal at best. I just need to get some time to update the photos. I never have time to get online except for when I am on campus.

Car is for sale at the moment, but I am entertaining the idea of parting it out. LMK soon.

Any questions, email:

[email protected] OR
[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned