The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Black Galant VR 4 115k mi Seattle. NEW PRICE $2,500

Hey Steve, seems I'm the only one who can't get a hold of you. :p What is the status on the car? If you are taking the higher bidder, just let me know, I'm willing to work with you with your price. Just don't leave me in the dark here. Like I mentioned, I only want a 4dr awd turbo car, so obviously that narrows my selection down to a few cars..so if yours is still available, I want it, but if not, just let me know so I can get working on other deals. Please just call/email/PM me whether it's still available or not. Thanks

Spam

Im interested and have the means to get it now...is there a way you can get a shipping quote to 88012?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned