The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 eprom, 90 wiring harness

biglady112

I have decided at this time I am not going to be modfying my new car. I spent a little to get it running and enjoy it the way it is.

These things are up for sale. I got them second hand with the car. But all parts are in good shape and in working order.

1990 Eprom Ecu-$175 shipped
This is also socketed

1990 DSM turbo wiring harness-$100 shipped/obo
This also includes the injector resistor pack

Steven Johnson
720-299-7057
[email protected]

I accept paypal-
[email protected]

Last edited:

trexn8

Hello,

I am in CO too. Is the harness in good shape? Is it the same as a 91 GVR4?

Regards,

Nate

biglady112

It is a little different. The cam angle sensor has one more wire, it uses a tach filter and a few small other things.

But all that is needed usually is to just swap two wires at the ecu to make it work.

According to www.vfaq.com all you have to do is swap pins 6 and 14. Not a huge deal.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned