The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '89 Galant GSX Taillights- SOLD

GVR-4

I've got a complete set of 1989 GGSX tail lights up for grabs. $60 plus shipping OBO.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Nice, refresh my memory on what those look like.

raptorWagon

Just like 91s, but with the turn indicator above the tail light.

p1013451zt1.jpg

GVR-4

Update:

boosted_85, CutlassJim and ebarn1g have PM'd me in that order. Sale is pending to boosted_85. As he requested, below are some better photos. I removed the lights from the car and cleaned them up a little for the pics. Overall they are in really good shape with NO cracks. However, there are 3 small issues:

1) there is a small piece broken off the center section (see photos 6 & 7),

2) one of the studs puled out of the center section during removal (see photo 8),

3) and the two outside studs of the thin upper strip broke off during removal (see photos 9 & 10). All of the mounting hardware (broken or not) and both the bulb housings are included.

trexn8

Does anyone know if these corners will match up ok with the JDM rs center section?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned