The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 88 Dodge D50, NH, $1000

CutlassJim

Time to focus on the Galant and move on to other things. This truck has 107k on it currently. I also just finished sound deadening the doors and floor as well as swapping the interior out to the darker gray from my old 90. Here's a link to the NEWENGDSM.org Members rides page

click

And the semi build thread on HRCS

click

Bad:
Cracked windshield
Frumpy idle
Shimmy in the rear end

Otherwise it's a solid little truck to bomb around in (I drive it almost daily still) or would be the perfect candidate for a swap.

Recent pics

Crappy interior shot with darker interior

DSCN2943.jpg

The other night

DSCN3017.jpg

$1000 on stock rims and with no head unit but nice MB Quarts in the dash

CutlassJim

Forgot to list some things I did to it when I picked it up this spring.

New front pads/rotors
Cap, rotor, plugs, wires
New PCV, fuel, and air filter
New front and rear shocks
Newer radiator
Changed every fluid

And in case anyone doesn't know this is already a narrowblock 4G63 just carbed so the KM132 transmission will bolt right up to a GVR4/DSM 4G63.

alansupra94

EDIT: Clicked on your links. Question answered.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned