The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 70,000 BTU Kerosene Forced Air Heater

snohacking

70,000 BTU Kerosene Forced Air Heater . Used this for 2 winters and it worked great. I dont have much time to work on my cars anymore so I won't be needing this. There is a little over spray on top of it from spray paint things and there is a crack on the fuel gauge cover. $100 picked up

amazon link for more info. click
IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

Boostin21

how long does it run for from full? where are you getting your kerosene?

snohacking

I have never fully filled it so I can't answer that, but 5 gallon of kerosene would last more than half the winter. You can buy kerosene at most harware stores.

4wheelsqueal

I have one just like it and it works awesome! Most Co-op's sell kerosene as well. At the price, i may have to pick this up....

Boostin21

Quoting snohacking:
I have never fully filled it so I can't answer that, but 5 gallon of kerosene would last more than half the winter. You can buy kerosene at most harware stores.

i thought you could, i havent found it yet. I may have to scoop this seeing as your down the road from my work. is this also a multi-fuel unit as well?

snohacking

I am not sure on multi-fuel. My friend ran diesel through his but I like my brain cells. I have only run 1-k Kerosene through it, which is refined to lower the sulfur content and burn cleaner then other kerosenes.

Link to the 1-k kerosene.
click

It's getting colder out now and if I don't sell it I will hold on to it and hope I get some free time to use it.

Last edited:

4G63_GSR

Still have this for sale?

Boostin21

Able to meet up on Saturday around noon?

4G63_GSR

i'm taking my kid to the dells this weekend. i should be back sunday afternoon. pm your #. thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned