The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 63mm N/A throtle body with 90* coupler

dsm10o0

I got a 1g non turbo 63mm throttle body for sale. Was gonna use it but decided to just stay stock. Will come with new 90* coupler and TPS sensor. Its in good condition,

Asking $65 shipped

chrisfullwood

is it the kind that you have to use a silicone or rubber couple to connect to pipes, or could the upper IC pipe be connected directly?

dsm10o0

You have to use a coupler for it to connect to the ic pipe. Will throw in a 90* coupler with it. This doesn't use the bolt on tb elbow. I'll take a picture when I get it. It's at my gf house.

dsm10o0

bump.pics will be up tonight

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned