The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 6 bolt block w/crank, ACL, ARP, more

broxma

I decided to sell just the pistons and rods from my block, so now I have a block.

It's a 6 bolt, standard bore. New oil scraper, main seals. ACL bearings on the crank. ARP main studs. Most of the timing components, all of which were new. Mitsu Stubby BSE, the one with the oil race on the stubby shaft and a FFWD forward facing filter housing. The only thing it's missing is pistons and rods.

Due to the drop in weight after the removal of the rods and pistons, I can now ship this via UPS ground.

Having tried to ship this already, I know shipping will be between 117 and 137.

I'd like 250.00 plus shipping for it. The extra parts on the block alone are more than the asking price. The block has no more than 3000 miles on it.

/brox

turbojew

Would you be willing to deliver to dallas or meet halfway?

broxma

Sure. You buy lunch?

/brox

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned