The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 431/2000 91 galant vr4 in Las Vegas nv $4000 SOLD

galantrevolution

Inyectors are stock 450, and it runs good no cut offs, seats have custom brackets, and seats are nice to damage since the car is always garage and I work graveyard shift, and There is some people interest on the car but can't afford the car , that's why is still for sale.

GSTwithPSI

You still didn't answer the other questions I posted?

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
You have the 2G MAS listed, but what's on the car as far as engine management? SAFC, ECMlink? The car couldn't possibly be running decent on the stock ECU alone. Is the BOV recirculated? Can't tell from the pictures.

Speaking as someone who has recently sold 2 cars in the last few months, the issue isn't that people can't afford the car. The issue is that you aren't attracting buyers who have money, because your ad is seriously lacking in the multiple areas I've pointed out. Your car is nice, and there's no reason it shouldn't doesn't fetch what your asking if you convince buyers it's worth it. Hell, email me a mod list, brief history and some decent pictures that actually show off the car, and I'll email you back an ad that will attract more than a few broke tire kickers. Just friendly suggestions man, because the money is out there, and the GVR4 market isn't exactly super extensive.

Last edited:

coyotes

Yes, this is a cool car but just doesn't have the informatio. It makes me nervous to buy a car sight unseen and I want to know as much as possible.

This car is well within my budget. I'm also looking at the much pricier one from colorado...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned