The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 431/2000 91 galant vr4 in Las Vegas nv $4000 SOLD

galantrevolution

For sale my 91 vr4 with rs swap new clutch, 16g turbo 3 inch exhaust, mushimoto intercooler, cross drill rotors, Kyb adjustable struts and h&r springs, greaddy muffler, interior is from evo 9 mr front seats and rear seats the black and swede red stich, greaddy bov, oz rally wheels, 2g maf , a/c works but is leaking freon out of the compressor, sell have 62k on it I have carfax for it, new water pump new timing belts and balance shaft belts, car runs good I just drove it to Bakersfield with out problems, can lower the price if I keep the seats car is free of rust clean title, all windows work. It doesn't have the 92 tail lights anymore it have the 91 now

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

431/2000 and it's white too... Hmmm - already own two... But would be cool to own both 431s . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif any body damage? Pictures of interior , engine and underside !

galantrevolution

No body damage only dings here and there no no dents, I will take pics of the interior and engine bay

transparentdsm

Quoting gizmovr4:
431/2000 and it's white too... Hmmm - already own two... But would be cool to own both 431s . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif any body damage? Pictures of interior , engine and underside !

nelson you buy it and ill drive it back to you. haha.

strokin4dr

Quoting gizmovr4:

That would be pretty neat to have! Most vr4s don't ever come across their sister car. Same color too, lol.

Gizmovr4

nelson you buy it and ill drive it back to you. haha.

After thinking about it - not sure I want to restore another /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I guess it all depends on the condition of the rest of the car!! lets see the underside! If your coming back this way, and the car is road worthy I would take you up on the offer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

galantrevolution

I don't have access to a lift so I can take pics but I will try to take some using jack stands but no rust no frame damage, as far to drive to NJ I will take the car with out doubt it might need rear tires for the long drive I just replace the 2 front like 3 months ago and I will try to take a pic of the bottom of the engine bay so will see the there isn't any kind of leaks.

GSX_TC

Holy sh*t the interior on this car! Nelson you gotta get this other 431 man, the fact that it's white too is sign. Could you imagine that magazine article, both cars being 431 haha

Gizmovr4

Still thinking it over !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

coyotes

how reliable is it? If you were to keep it, what would be the next maintenance items you would want to do to it? How well are the evo seats mounted in the back?

How many miles are on the car?

Does the car have the stock wheels, are there any stock parts or extras that come with the car?

Last edited:

galantrevolution

I don't have the stock wheels, the car only need a oil change, on mods I will get a complete set up for the intercooler and pipes since the one is on the car doesn't look pretty, a/c works , I can go long distance with the car with out any doub

coyotes

Not bad, pretty low miles for a gvr4. How well are the seats fabbed up in the back? Any maintenance it needs now or coming up?

GSTwithPSI

You have the 2G MAS listed, but what's on the car as far as engine management? SAFC, ECMlink? The car couldn't possibly be running decent on the stock ECU alone. Is the BOV recirculated? Can't tell from the pictures. What injectors are in the car, and how are they functioning?

From what I can tell, I think your car is priced exactly right, but it's no surprise the it hasn't sold yet. You should really update your sale thread with some current, hi-resolution pictures showing all angles of the car inside and out. It's been said many times here, good pictures sell cars. Also, your mod list isn't very comprehensive, and is clearly missing some things. Maybe even post up a video of how the car runs? Give the buyer a real understanding of what they are getting for $4k, and I bet this car would be gone before you know it. It has a beautiful interior, and seems to look good on the outside as well (from what little the 1 picture shows). Please don't take what I've said as being negative. I'm not trying to sh*t up your thread man, just want to provide a little feedback from a buyer's standpoint. GLWS.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts