The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #418/2000 - Blairstown, NJ $4950

NateCrisman

Well, I have a deposit on the car for asking price on the whole 10 sec setup. So looks like this one gets saved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GotInsulin

Hell yeah.

NateCrisman

I'm sure the guy is going to register here and be an active member. Hopefully the car kinda stays in the community, and keeps getting improved. He seems to be super excited to get ahold of it...while I'm a little sad to see it go, I'm looking forward to getting back into a serious race-car again.

NateCrisman

Quoting RobbieDobbie29:
Yessss! I can't wait to take ownership of 418. Good things ahead!

One week dude, will be there next Thursday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm going to take the car for one last drive this weekend to try and find hot water to wash it. Will gather up all the parts that go with it, and it will likely go up on the trailer on Monday. Iv got like 2 gallons of alky to go with it too for the meth kit.

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Quoting RobbieDobbie29:
Yessss! I can't wait to take ownership of 418. Good things ahead!

Congrats !! As much as I hate to see Nate sell it, I'm glad it's going to someone that's going to race and enjoy it !

RobbieDobbie29

Sweet. Can't wait to rip it. And love it. And restore it. And make it faster. I'm thinking bigger injectors, e85 tune. Maybe a little 50 shot for quick spool. Do you happen to know what the internals are good for whp wise?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned