The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4 white 91 wheels SOLD

stealthtt24

I have 4 white Galant vr4 wagon wheels for sale. Two have tires with probably 40% tread left and two don't have any. Pics are coming cause I need to clean them and I am willing to ship. $80 for all of it. SOLD

Last edited:

stealthtt24

Gonna have to give me a few on shipping I've been super busy these last two days. As you can see, there is curb rash and pitting.

IMAG0010-2.jpg

IMAG0008-2.jpg

IMAG0009-2.jpg

IMAG0011-2.jpg

Last edited:

omertaitalia

im not too worried about the pitting, you can also remove the old tires to save on shipping, keep me updated hopefully i got dibs?

stealthtt24

I should have had the shop remove them. Chris, 89mirageman, has first dibs. I will keep you updated still on shipping. Probably do that later today. The way I was gonna ship them was put two pieces of cardboard on each side of the wheel.

BrandonEchols

If shipping sans tires, you can usually snag wheel boxes from a local tire or wheel shop. Most times they'll give them to you.

stealthtt24

Quoting omertaitalia:
whats shipping to 96150?

$112 via fedex, usps wants $24 each so right around $100. Its cause I'm in Florida and you're in LA.

stealthtt24

Let me think about it. Plus I gotta find a way to remove these tires for cheap.

stealthtt24

Quoting omertaitalia:
will you do $150 shipped to 96150?

They are yours if you want them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned