The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: MD Stock set of white 92 GVR4 wheels with tires, plus 3 odd ball GVR4 wheels

91VR41400

I have 4 white GVR4 92 wheels with tires, there in good shape and just need a cleaning. Tires hold air and seem to have good tread. Bought these awhile back and never used them. Asking $100 for the 4 white ones.
Then i have 3 GVR4 wheels. One is from a 92 with a FRESH tire on it.. both in great shape with just a small scratch on the rear side of rim. Last two are 91 wheels in ok shape, one tire is bad and other holds air. $20 each obo.
Located in MD 20852. Can deliver in reasonable distance.
For fast response please email [email protected]

Not looking to break the bank, just collecting dust, will scrap soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Pics below plus a link to more pictures..

click

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Wish u were closer I'd come pick up a set, it's always good to have extra wheels

johnnyRacer

Same here, wish you were closer. Just out of curosity what would shipping be to 60637 for the four (4) white 92's?

Diego

Shipping is usually $25 a wheel...

Makes me interested in a 91 NB wheel for a full sized spare, does anyone know if a fullsize fits in the trunk without the trunk liner popping up?

89Mirageman

Depends on how far away you are (of course). I know if you can package two wheels per box it'll be cheaper than 4 separate boxes. Just a thought but with the shootout right around the corner maybe some of you can arrange a drop off and delivery to save shipping cost.

thedsmguy

I sent some pretty lightweight (17lb boxed weight) wheels to Montana from Washington state and it was only $13.00 each with fedex acct. discount. But I'd bet the heavier wheels would have been more like $15-18 each. And go to les schwab to find 15" boxes for them (assuming you pulled the tires.

But, distances further then a couple states could drastically change shipping rates.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned