The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #344 bracket. • SOLD•

Jordangvr4

#344 vr4 spec radiator mount bracket
Mount we notch for clearance for a big turbo

$125 shipped
Sold

Last edited:

ktmrider

^^ Good luck finding one in ANY condition, even for $125....Bump

jnava

Staff member
i just sold a few mounts including the 344 bracket for $120, easy to find but it's his ad...he can ask whatever he wants.

turbophein

not sure why everyone thinks these are so rare??? there are far more brackets out there than there are vr4 shells kicking around, that's for sure. I've scrapped two bodies myself and recycled both brackets to the community for under $50 each over the years.

diambo4life

^^^ The reason they are being priced ridiculously high like this is because people are paying these prices for them. I looked for one for awhile and this guy PM'd me telling me he would sell his for $75 shipped. He was adamant since he bought it for the same price. I refused to buy it and a month later bought one for half the price.

89Patches

Wait these go for $120+? I sold one for $30 shipped about a month or two ago. I made maybe $8 outta that deal. FML /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

EHmotorsports

if its not a 344 bracket it will not work.

I have 2 of these in mint condition had no idea they worth worth much. Well if anyone needs one make an offer to up for grabs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned