The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 3082 Tial .82ar V band housing

ghostinthevr4

Up for sale is a 3082r turbo with a thermal coated Tial V band housing basically it's a 3065 without the bolt on housing. Only reason I'm selling is because I went bigger this turbo is great for the street and track, sure it would do great auto crossing. The compressor wheel has a few chips on it because of the anti surge port welds breaking off.

It won't be a problem for the next owner because I put a one piece TO4E compressor cover on it, so the surge port will never walk on you like the old one did on me. 640.00 shipped in the CONUS.

Here's why the blades are chipped turbo still performs amazing.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned