The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2006 Ford Five Hundred aluminum calipers $43 shipped

89Mirageman

I pulled these from an 06 Ford Five Hundred Limited at the yard this morning. They are dual piston calipers with aluminum bodies and cast brackets. I'm sure these could be made to work on DSM's or GVR4's with custom brackets. They are also much lighter than the GVR4 calipers. As you can see in the pics they are in very good shape, they cost over $100 each at Rockauto for refurbished ones. I took a pic of the pads to show their size but I will toss them in as well if you want them, they are still in good shape. I'm looking to get $60 shipped for these. Reduced to $43 shipped, someone buy these, I need them gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Bump, need these things gone. They would make an awesome front brake upgrade on a GVR4. Reduced from $80 to $60 shipped, reduced again to $43 shipped!

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Stumbled across these in my shed this morning while looking for something. I completely forgot about them so I am bumping this old thread. Surely someone needs some huge aluminum calipers for cheap? $60 shipped, need them gone now!

curtis

I just measured the camaro calipers for you the bolt spacing on Ron's brackets are for 5 inch centers these look bigger so the Ron Brackets want work but I bet something build similar to Garfield's would .

89Mirageman

Thanks for the info Curtis! I went out and measured and the bolt spacing is 5 1/2" from center to center on these.

89Mirageman

Someone buy these things, I need to raise some cash to buy some wheels from Maroonmetallic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned