The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2.5 Mofugas Test Pipe.

Dan D

2.5” Mofugas Test Pipe - $30 shipped

Still have the test pipe available.

SOLD 2.5” Aluminized Mofugas Catback - $150 shipped
SOLD 2.5” Catco Catalytic Converter - $60 shipped

My well used but good condition Mofugas exhaust is for sale. It is 2.5” aluminized, mandrel bent with a single tip Thermal muffler. The muffler originally had a 4” tip which I cut off, leaving the 2.5” outlet. For those too new to remember – Rob (Mofugas) used to buy these from certified and sell them through his business. When he closed up shop, Certified began selling them direct. This is essentially the same exhaust you can buy from Certified today. The exhaust is in good shape. I’ve always kept it protected with high temp primer to prevent rust. One hanger has been cut-off because I didn’t like and it wasn’t needed. The slip fit between the two halves has some slits cut in it that were required to separate the two pieces a long while ago.

The cat was purchased and used four times for emissions/inspection and then promptly removed from the car until the next year. It was originally a direct fit but the catback side flange was cutoff to install a v-band which has also since been removed. There is only the 2.5” tubing on that side.

img.php

img.php

Last edited:

tsiboy

may be interested in this. this is made for a galant vr4? or is this for a 1g?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned