The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g brand new buschur FMIC kit

Brunoboy

14088760787 for pics , $450 shipped and flanged for tial, brand new.

Last edited:

Brunoboy

yes, thanks, i was on an iphone when making this post

dsm10o0

This is a nice looking kit. Seen it in person. Id get it for my 1g but i barely drive it now.

Free bump

Brunoboy

Thanks Nico! This is a brand new kit for sale. its already close to $100 to ship this.

omertaitalia

brand new never been installed with everything there, clamps and everything?, if so i might get it if my mechanic hasn't bought the ets yet
edit*https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_36_90&products_id=236&osCsid=8479f71248c0f9a7de1135b7a9af0c3e this kit is 1500 on there site and its the only one they offer with piping for a one g? same thing

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Exactly it Clark, clamps, couplers,piping, core, just no bov.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned