The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g/2g/GVR4 Parts

SmoothCustomer

It looks like I'll be parting out my project. Here is the first round of parts. All prices are OBO. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures in the first one, I was having a little trouble with the camera and had put the parts away by the time I figured it out. Shipping is extra, ask if you want a quote. PM is the best way to contact me.

2g thermostat housing, $10:

BNIB Purolator Fuel Filter, $5:

Carbon Fiber Speaker Dual Gauge Pod, GVR4, $30 SOLD :

Apex'i Turbo Timer, plug and play harness for a DSM, $60:

Used Walbro 255, $40:

Rebuilt (throttlebodys.com) NT Throttle body, never used after the rebuild but the plastic on the isc is slightly broken where the clip goes. I'm sure the clip will still go on, but I can get an isc that isn't damaged and was serviced by throttlebodys.com, $160:

GVR4 Specific Subframe Connectors, these were made by Curtis on Galantvr4.org. I never even took them out of the shipping box. Sorry for the crappy picture but I didn't want to take them out of the box just for a picture of steel bars, $100, SOLD :

These are GVR4 either 89 or 91 tails, I can't remember which but one side was tinted, not sure by who. They are in rough shape, $5:

These are random strut tower bars. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure they are the same between DSM and GVR4. I only have one bar and the set of brackets pictured but I do have the other bar, it looks just like the one pictured, $5 SOLD :

2g throttle body, I don't really know anything about it, $30:

Silver 2g GST wheels, they are all in about the condition pictured and I do have center caps, the price is negotiable, $150:

Last edited:

holeshotmoe

I'll take both sets strut bars and brackets. PM me paypal and price shipped to 20871.

SmoothCustomer

Responded to/sent pm's. Updated with what's been sold, I'll be keeping my asking prices up there though I know a lot of guys like to know so they can figure out how to price their own stuff. Make me offers on anything, I would love to get rid of those wheels especially.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned