The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Mitsubishi Mirage S AWD $3900 Vancouver BC

GIjoe

damnit I wish I was states side, id definetly buy it. Such a cool car. Good luck with the sale.

turbowop

Plenty of stateside people wanna buy it, but getting a Canadian car registered in the U.S. isn't that easily done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's not always a challenge, especially when there are USDM equivalents like the 4G coupes... it's not uncommon with RHD civics, etc where there's a comparable model being sold in the market already.
Car is approved to be DOT compliant, fully registered here as such, and the JDM lights as well as the US DOT-legal counterparts will be included with sale.

strokin4dr

Is this car still available?

yep the car is still available /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Just changed oil/filter the other day.

Bump, noone wants to build an 8-second hatch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

click

Last edited by a moderator:

1990ggsxnj

I would love this. It's in great shape! I can't believe it's not sold yet, sheesh.
Bump for a mighty mouse

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
bump, If someone could perhaps forward this info over to Mirageforums.net it'd be much appreciated..!

Another cool vid of a swapped one..
click

*sigh* I have way too many things to do and I can't have an awesome swap base tempting me.. honestly if someone from the board can pick it up from my house and give it a good, caring new home i'll let it go for a really good price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks like Ryan (strokin4dr) might be sweeping this one up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

strokin4dr

Car is mines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

strokin4dr

That's what I thought at first but with the rounder body lines of the hatch, I'm planning on going this direction:

Just basically stock Cyborg parts. Already have side skirts, spoiler, 6 point cage, evo III engine, wiring harness and ecmlink ver.3 for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tsiboy

that is going to be SICK!!
glad it went to a good home, you'll be the only one in the states to own one probably. you'll definitely get a lot of WTF looks

strokin4dr

Picking it up Saturday!!!

strokin4dr

I dont plan to just be able to plug it right in. The car is carburated so I understand what I am getting into. I already have a complete 2g turbo dsm harness and a usdm mirage coupe chassis harness, so the car from a wiring aspect will essentially be a 2g dsm. Everything that has to do with the wiring has been thought out. V3 ecmlink only requires three wires to connect the data cable so it isnt really that bad.

I will PM you for any EVO III related questions I may have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned