The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4..$4,000...wheeling, ill. UDATEDED PRICE ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

yea thats the guy i bought the car from..he is a really nice guy.. the car is still in good condition like i got it..probly better..i would like to sell it to some one on here, and not on craigslist because atleast i woulud know i am giving this car to some good hands..

im getting new pictures tomarrow morning...let me know what you want a picture of and ill post it by the evening...thanks guys

North Carolina. I was going to sell mine. There was another marine that was very interested in my car and was going to give me 4800 no problem. I decided not to sell it but I am sure that you can get a little more money from him. I might be able to get his number for you.

that would be awsome.. yea i would ship it to north carolina..as long as i get the money first. and i also have to find out how much it is to ship.. give me the city where it needs to be shipped too

Last edited by a moderator:

bump...i need to sell so i can get my new car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

price change.....3,800 ahhhhh... i cant belive i gotta go this low for this perfect condition GVR4!!! this price is firm!! i need to sell this as soon as possible.. help me out guys!

i want this car so bad. ive passed you a few times out around wheeling. my girlfriends family lives over there.
you people need to buy this car it really is in beautiful shape considering the car had no noticable rust on it when i passed it. if i had the money id be driving this car already. but o well. Good luck sellin.

i now own this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im hella exciting but i need to swap the tranny

oo no kiddin he sold it already. hmmm should put sold up here. its a great lookin vr-4 wish i coulda picked it up. hows it run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts