The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1974 Pinzgauer 710M

kjbtsi6686

I am selling my 1974 Pinzgauer. 30,000 km. This is a very clean and dry low mile Pinz. It has a Tuff River insulated top, Scat bucket seats in front with 4 point harnesses. I have installed e-track in the rear and it has 4 e-track seat belts as well in the back.

Will need tires, has a oil leak from around the oil pan and a weep from the front axle pivot ball joints. It will also need the windshield wiper motor rebuilt or replaced.

Really dry , only areas I found are the drivers side of the windshield frame, a small bit left bottom of rear hatch and one spot under one of the rear seats.

It comes with new seals for the axle pivot ball joints and oil pan as well as 2 oem oil filters, a set of front axle fill/drain plugs to replace the factory allen ones with bolt heads and 2 cans of swiss army green paint. I also have the original pintle style rear hitch that will go with it. I also have a milk crate full of the original tops hardware that goes with it as well.

2.5L Aircooled motor runs like a top, it has been converted to civilian ignition with electronic points.

All of the lockers work without issue and this thing is a beast offroad.

Asking $14,000
No trades
Clear New Mexico title in hand

kjbtsi6686

Sold

FlyingEagle

Staff member
So up the alley of what I would have bought for some serious off road fun. Glad to see it changed hands so quickly. Must have had some interest!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned