The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 16x7 ADVANS SOLD

Olson

600$ shipped SOLD
these are old school Advan RC comps 1 they are period correct for these cars and look great on them. Being that hey are 20 years old (who knows really) they have normal rash nothing bad though

Last edited:

Olson

bump

G

Staff member
Nice wheels, what's the offset?

Olson

Olson

Anyone want these

ShaggyTE

I have other priorities, but let people know if tires are included as well and how the tread is. Also,any pics of them on a Galant? They look like they would be a pretty good setup for these cars.

ApexHunter

Yeah, i want em. For the GVR4 that i will get at some point, one day, and all that wishful sh*t.

Can't believe these are still available. Can't be more than handful of sets in the US, and looks just about perfect on these cars...

These are definitely not the most flattering pics, but it's what i got.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Olson

The bottom pic Apex posted is my car. Tires come with the rims. Theres ALOT of life left in them

FlyingEagle

Staff member
This is exactly the "largest sized" rim I could use on my Colt/Mirage. Most Japanese stuff in vintage form comes in at 15"x6.5.
But this would dip into the "suspensionsoontobeacwuiredandworthmorethanmychassis" fund. You guys know how it goes.

Would love to drop money on this. Oi.

Olson

curtis

Raced on dirt trail competition model.....Badass center cap FTW .....to many sets of big brakes so not for me but badass period correct for sure.

Olson

Thanks I love these rims but they will not work for what I am building

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned